How We’re Unique
TCB Engineers effectively collaborates with our clients to create high performance systems that help them become leaders of their industries. With our efficient business model employing our network of contractors, we’re able to scale our resources based on the needs for each project.
Our network of contractors and vendors has been carefully selected based on capability, agility and commitment to the inherent principles of Total Quality Management. With most Engineering, Technical Services and Project Management disciplines represented, we can quickly assemble a team tailored to the needs of a particular project. In this way, our established network allows us to provide an extremely efficient structure that minimizes cost premiums normally associated with this level of agility.
We work closely with our clients to develop industry-leading products and systems and empower members of their organizations to use and maintain them. By communicating clearly with stakeholders and providing thorough documentation, clients have the tools necessary for autonomy, thereby maximizing profits throughout the lifecycle.
About Thomas Miller, Principal-Owner
- Licensed Professional Engineer in the State of Colorado
- 25 years of experience in Electronic Products Design, Development & Manufacturing
- Broad industry experience in complex, cross‐functional Engineering projects
- Continuously programmed in LabWindows/LabVIEW since 1992
- Associated with the National Instruments Alliance Program since 2001
- GMRS License, Class III, FCC
- Member IEEE, ARRL, NSPE
If you would like more information about TCB Engineers and how we can help with your next project, contact us